Hopeless Cause - Poem by michael baker
Inside my thoughts I'm in constant captivity.
All these negative thoughts holding me back and won't let me be.
I really feel like all hope is gone.
Everyone has left and I'm all alone.
Maybe with some help from the lord, my family and friends.
I can be at peace and be whole again.
Comments about Hopeless Cause by michael baker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl