Lost And Found - Poem by michael baker
Walking through these gloomy fields of anger and dismay
I've been lost in here before but someones guiding me this day.
Although I can't see him I can feel him all around
He's in the air, He's in the trees, He's in this very ground.
Even though his hopes and dreams wasn't all fulfilled
His love, His words, His encouragement will forever be enstilled
These gloomy fields can hold me 'NOMORE'
I was loved all along....I could not ask for more
Dedicated to my father Warren Keith Baker R.I.P
Comments about Lost And Found by michael baker
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl