How Can I? - Poem by Zog Gascoigne
How can I miss someone I never knew?
How can I speak about something I would never do?
How can I dream about something that isn’t my dream?
How can I hear you if you don’t scream?
How can I see you and just walk by?
How can I see her and wish her to die?
How can I hate you and wish you were with me?
How can I be with you and wish I was free?
Comments about How Can I? by Zog Gascoigne
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl