How Come - Poem by Reba Haapala
How can she grow up in the world with so much pain?
she keeps pushing so many people away.
she was only six when it happen.
She tries to hide all the past memory.
But all she want to do is forgets about it.
but the pain doesn't goes away.
but she fear of the true getting out.
when it dose That no one will treat her the same.
She guesses that hell is a place called home.
She knows that every body judge her but for what.
Her smile hides her pain and hate from her past.
How could someone do that to her.
he was olde enough to knew better.
but she was too young to know what he was
doing will scare her for life.
Why her why me
Comments about How Come by Reba Haapala
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl