Bijay Kant Dubey
How Distraught & Desperate Am I In A Godless World! - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
How much distraught and devastated
Am I in a godless world,
Disbelief in belief holding the hands
Taking me away!
How desperate and lonely have I turned to be,
How distraught and shattered!
Comments about How Distraught & Desperate Am I In A Godless World! by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl