How Do You Sleep At Night - Poem by Randy McClave
At night how can you sleep
When you cause others to weep,
They pay your debt, you have no regret
So, all of your possessions you can keep.
At night how can you close your eyes
After telling one of your many lies,
Someone believed, then you deceived
As you wore a truthful person's guise.
At night if you dream
Is it how to use others or how to scheme,
While others have visions, and helpful decisions
You feel no such esteem.
Tell me how do you sleep at night
In the darkness without any light,
Trying to hide, how you cheated and lied
Remember this, you're always in God's sight.
Randy L. McClave
Comments about How Do You Sleep At Night by Randy McClave
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda