How It Is - Poem by Jem Baker
Though it's true,
And I'm here for you.
There's things you've done,
That make me want to turn and run.
A song too sad,
Love gone bad.
Its amazing that I'm still here,
Sharing it with you- fear for fear.
To hold in my arms once more,
To say a few words without you running out the door.
And that my dear is how it is........
Comments about How It Is by Jem Baker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl