Vimal Kumar N
How To Call It? - Poem by Vimal Kumar N
Heart is a mysterious box,
we never know what can fill it,
could it be filled at all?
Some of us use it like a recycle bin,
for some its a glass castle,
for others its just a plain flesh and blood,
a biological pump,
for me heart is a palace of love,
a temple of divinity,
a spring that never dries up,
it can only be filled with love!
Like a piece of candle fills the whole room with light,
like a lovely moon that fills the night,
like the serenity of a baby's smile,
like a pink daffodil that blooms once in a while,
heart is just like god!
We don't know where it is!
But we know it is there!
Heart is forever!
Comments about How To Call It? by Vimal Kumar N
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda