Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
How Will It Be For Us? - Poem by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
No words can express my feelings,
Of how it will be for us,
But, to start a friendship,
Has to be based on Trust.
Trust between both is needed,
To make a friendship grow,
Trust, each step of the way,
As we take each step, real slow.
Lets build a life together,
Each learning about the other,
May each moment that we’re together,
Hurt, when away from t’other.
Then, we will know the meaning,
This Friendship has for us,
And we’ll make a continual effort,
To keep it from ‘Biting the Dust.’
© Yisroel Yonatan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 15 May 2005
Comments about How Will It Be For Us? by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl