Edward Kofi Louis
Howard - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Some people claim not to drink alcohol but,
Most of the medicines they take are made of alcohol!
So, who is learning from whom?
The hamattan is in and i am feeling cold,
But i am waiting for Howard my lover to come in;
For he is like the summer on this love.
I will never say no and i will kiss him all over,
And like the glorious heart of an oak;
For i have learnt a lot in my life to take up this love.
Comments about Howard by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl