Hurt And Healing. - Poem by Carl Roussell
So you have tried them all,
ways to avoid the call
from where you don't want to be.
So you have used the knife
to cut the wounds of life;
the hurts you don't want to see.
Annoyed - you betray them.
Open them, realize them;
emotions you have set free.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
BBACCADDA rhyme,667667667 syllable structure
Comments about Hurt And Healing. by Carl Roussell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl