I! - Poem by Vasto Grom
Am a demon none of you can understand!
Will destroy this world because I can!
Can't hear the words you try to say!
Grow even more twisted every day!
And you wanted to know why I do what I do? !
Its because I enjoy watching it torture you!
Shun the world because I hate it all!
Will laugh as I watch you fall!
Shall never tell you what it is i think!
Can never come away from the edge of the brink!
In the end all of you shall see!
All the madness contained inside of me!
Will finally sleep in peace!
Can see the insanity is about to cease!
Will sleep until the end of time!
Will get what's finally mine!
Now all of you shall know my pain!
As the darkness finally engulfs my brain!
Comments about I! by Vasto Grom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda