I Wonder - Poem by Vasto Grom
I sit here now and wonder.
What I am to do?
Am I to grow old with her?
Will I someday find myself a new?
In the end will I be rich?
Or live from day to day?
Will I have a child?
Right now I can't say.
So now I shall keep going.
And do what it takes to get by.
Cause I might as well get up.
And live my life til the day I die
Comments about I Wonder by Vasto Grom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda