Bijay Kant Dubey
I Am A Simple Man And I Want To Pass Away So Simply - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
I am a simple man
of a very simple life and philosophy
And I want to pass away simply
Hidden from the wide world
And its looks.
I have got what I had to,
Now I do not want them anymore,
If you have to take, take them,
But keep them not for me to give.
Comments about I Am A Simple Man And I Want To Pass Away So Simply by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl