I Am Her Pretty Star And She Is My Pretty Moon - Poem by MOHAMMAD SKATI
I always look at her pretty kingdom Because she lives on a pretty moon Of hers anytime, anywhere, and everywhere, I am her pretty star, but she always Thinks something else only about me, I love her to death, but she always Thinks that I am kidding with her, When it comes to love, I never play Or kid with her because she means too Much for me anytime and anywhere, Again I can say proudly and greatly That I am her man who loves her and I am always her pretty star she looks For in any novel or in any pretty world, so I need her to know that I am in love With her until we leave this world and rest.
Comments about I Am Her Pretty Star And She Is My Pretty Moon by MOHAMMAD SKATI
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl