I Am In Your Lap - Poem by Kumarmani Mahakul
Oh mom I am in your lap
Every day in cheer I do clap.
By grace sure I get you ever.
I walk around forget never.
You are my beloved mother,
To get you wait birth another.
You nourish me but I do cry,
Watching soon face does dry.
You flow being river in heart,
You make children more smart.
Drinking the nectar we walk all
We stand beside you do not fall.
Tall becomes the personality
While we follow your originality.
Your grace is whole powerful turn
I am lucky being your lovely son.
You only teach me to sing for God,
I know him mother and do nod.
Broad visions you ever fix for me,
Through your eyes world I do see.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about I Am In Your Lap by Kumarmani Mahakul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl