I Can Love, I Can Feel My Love For You... - Poem by Morgan Evans
i can love,
i can feel...
i can't heel this long
jagged scar, in my heart you made.
i can change, for you and only you.
it want be the same though, knowing you
didnt love me the way i loved you before.
no, nothing can take the place of you now.i
tried to forget you, but all i got was a
i can feel you,
i can feel my love for you.
Comments about I Can Love, I Can Feel My Love For You... by Morgan Evans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl