Angel Of Mine... - Poem by Morgan Evans
there is something in this world
i never thought i couldnt find.
when i looked for hope in this
you showed me love.
you where sent from heaven,
and it seems just for me.
how you changed my world no one
shall never know nor see.
now i know why they say the best
things in life are free..
for that somthing, and always shall be
i found that angel.. angel of mine..
Comments about Angel Of Mine... by Morgan Evans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl