I Can'T Wait - Poem by Cayla kubinski
I can't wait for the summer so i can be with you,
I can't wait for it to be just us two.
i can't wait to kiss your lips,
i can't wait to feel your finger tips.
i can't wait for that soft warm bed,
i can't wait for your arm to be lying under my head,
i can't wait for an all night make out session,
i can't wait for you to teach me my 'lesson'.
i can't wait for you to hold me tight,
i can't wait for you to love me all night.
nope. i definatly can't wait for it to be just us two...
Comments about I Can'T Wait by Cayla kubinski
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl