I Cannot Write Any Other Poem - Poem by Shalom Freedman
I CANNOT WRITE ANY OTHER POEM
I cannot write any other poem
But the one you ask me to write-
I write for you
And my words are your words
As my love is your love-
We are all and only 'we'
And nothing can ever stop our being a poem together
Which sounds only one sound one music one love.
Comments about I Cannot Write Any Other Poem by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl