I Deserve You - Poem by Asif Andalib
Babe I deserve you like a tree deserves water
I would be so happy if you were my lover.
You can control my mood like the moon controls tide
If you love me my life will be like a joy ride.
If I am a bird you are like my nest
You are like my bed where I can take rest.
You can brighten my future like dawn brightens day
My soul is trapped by you so I can’t go away.
Comments about I Deserve You by Asif Andalib
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda