Dr. Antony Theodore
I Did Not Cover Up My Guilt. - Poem by Dr. Antony Theodore
I acknowlege my sin to God.
I did not cover up my guilt.
I confessed my fault to the Lord
and God washed away
the guilt of my sins.
My soul is white like the
morning snow that falls
from the glory ofthe heavens.
Comments about I Did Not Cover Up My Guilt. by Dr. Antony Theodore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl