I Don'T Get It (10/? /11) - Poem by Harlea Quinn66
I don't get guys.
I don't get how all of them can be so oblivious to what ACTUALLY matters.
Not just looks.
I don't get how they can do nothing, and everything at the same time.
I don't get how they can hurt someone so much without even knowing it.
I don't get how they can make everyone fall for them without trying.
And I don't get ME.
I don't get how I'm so, so stupid for actually THINKING that any guy (especially HIM) could ever like me back.
I don't get how I can let myself feel this way.
He's an ass for what he did to me.
No one deserves to be hurt like this
WHY AM I CRYING?
Comments about I Don'T Get It (10/? /11) by Harlea Quinn66
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda