Harlea Quinn66 Poems
- Music (9/21/11) We have the same music tastes With just a ...
- He Held My Hand (9/24/11) He held my hand I could scream ...
- A Lifetime (9/24/11) I will wait a lifetime To be in your ...
- Sit And Think (9/24/11) As I sit here Waiting for ...
- Love Songs (9/25/11) I listen to song after song about ...
- Why? (9/21/11) You hardly even know her, yet you still choose...
- Care (9/21/11) Do you care? Or are you just like the ...
hey guys! sorry i haven't been here in a while /: i had a little rough patch with something and writing just wasn't good enough (unfortunately...)
again it was about this stupid guy
i just don't learn, do i?
anyways i'm back and i have a couple of new things for you (can you guess what they'll be about?)
hope you like them
p.s. the numbers after the title is just the date when i wrote the poem more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Harlea Quinn66
We have the same music tastes
With just a tiny difference
We write lyrics to one another
Of songs that we enjoy
Not knowing what they mean
You sent me a song
'Love's not a competition but I'm winning'
And I can't help but think
That it means something more
That you're trying to tell me
What I've been dreaming for days
Through the words you sing