Sit And Think (9/24/11) - Poem by Harlea Quinn66
As I sit here
Waiting for something to happen
I feel my thoughts drift towards you
I think about how you smile at me
How you laugh with me
I think about our code-like conversations on the internet
About how we talk of breakfast and T.V. shows
I think about how I'm dying to tell you
That I wrote these poems for you
I think about how you'll react
'You should just tell him' my friends say
But what would I say?
I think about the events that led me to you
What if I had done something differently?
Maybe it would've been better
If we never met...
I wouldn't have to sit and think about you
Comments about Sit And Think (9/24/11) by Harlea Quinn66
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda