Confusion - Poem by Harlea Quinn66
'Either he really likes you
Or he's leading you on like a dick'
Words I can't get out of my head
I'm so confused
By all of it
I confused about what I'm feeling
Do I love you?
Do you love me?
You sure are acting like it...
Why can't you be one person?
Why do you have to change?
Why did I have to fall for you?
I'm so confused...
I hate you for this...
'Why is everything so confusing?
Maybe I'm just out of my mind'
Lyrics that speak truth to me
I wish you would be truthfull
And not smother me
With these lies
I'm confused by all of it
I just wish I could disappear
And make it all go away
Comments about Confusion by Harlea Quinn66
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda