I Forgot A Poem - Poem by Shalom Freedman
I FORGOT A POEM
I forgot a poem
And wondered how
It could just disappear
As if it never were.
But then I thought
Of how many people I have known
No longer here.
Is not a joke
And it is not a rarity
Disappearance is a basic truth of life.
When I disappear
My poems will disappear too.
Comments about I Forgot A Poem by Shalom Freedman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl