I Hide - Poem by Steven Taylor
I hide within a culture where black people
kill their brother everyday
no other culture on this earth
slaughter humans in this way..
listen to what I say! …
I hide within a culture where white rulers estimate
the body count…the after effects..
of the importation and proliferation
of drugs and alcohol
of guns and disease…and biased media..
that they control…
the ‘when and where and who …will fall’
these white men have no soul…
world domination is their goal
white rulers that get rich from war..
old racist men that know it all..
I hide within that culture ….
Comments about I Hide by Steven Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl