I Keep My Family Close. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
It is a shame to strain the relation
With the spouse or any of my children.
I made up myself to be insensitive,
Deaf, dumb and blind to their attitudes.
Comments about I Keep My Family Close. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl