I Like Being Rejected - Poem by Atef Ayadi
I have been
I like that.
I am vaccinated now
With the latest
Human attitude virus,
Love's flu, and
The ego's Asthma.
I feel baked,
Comments about I Like Being Rejected by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl