I Live - Poem by Blessing Ekpe
I live for today,
As i look ahead into the future.
I live for my dreams,
As i watch them unfolds into reality.
I live for love,
As it's the reason am still breathing.
I live for truths,
As it's my anthem to humanity.
I live to serve,
As in serving you have found my passion & consistence.
I live for family,
They are the true essence of unity.
I live to live forever,
In the bosom of the almighty,
whose love toward me can't be bought by my deeds.
I live to take a bow,
After all said and done.
Comments about I Live by Blessing Ekpe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl