Theorem The Truth Serum
I Live In The Ghetto' Diabolical Man.... - Poem by Theorem The Truth Serum
People are so stupid
and I am sick of them.
'Oh he's a chink.'
What a horrible thought to think.
He has a name and he is a human being.
He's quite nice, a lot better than you are.
He's said nothing against you.
Why do you have to be like that?
Go find somewhere else to be,
or better yet, isolate yourself away from the world.
We don't need your stabbing words.
Our hearts have enough wounds.
Comments about I Live In The Ghetto' Diabolical Man.... by Theorem The Truth Serum
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl