Theorem The Truth Serum
A Buffoon - Poem by Theorem The Truth Serum
He walks with more than one
shadow lingering behind him.
He looks around anxiously
with eyes that are set on
finding his next victim.
He carries a briefcase full
of notes that boast his ego.
He stops to look at you
only if you have done
His words are judgmental
and quite unfair.
He knows nothing of fairness
He is a terror and will
not acknowledge his own demise.
He is a manager, a tyrant, and a buffoon.
Comments about A Buffoon by Theorem The Truth Serum
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl