I'Ll Be With You - Poem by Regan Rodrigo
It is not possible for me
to follow with you as your image
In a dark night.......
But like a full moon,
I'll be with you as a faceless..
but as a guiding torch (light) ..
I'll be with you till my breath may halt.
Comments about I'Ll Be With You by Regan Rodrigo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda