Women - Poem by Regan Rodrigo
God wants to put male both trials and troubles
He made 'female'......
God thinks to strengthen the men
to overwhelm all his troubles..
God makes 'female'
as his partner....
Comments about Women by Regan Rodrigo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl