Amy Louise Kerswell
I'Ll Never Forget - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
I never forget what happened
I'll never forget what they did.
They used rape and abuse
To have power over me.
I'll always remember
Will I ever forget.
I long to break free
And take back my life.
The rape and abuse
Has held me back for to long.
One day I will reclaim
What was taken from me
Comments about I'Ll Never Forget by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl