I'Ll Put Her On A Pedestal - Poem by Randy Johnson
It happened about three months ago while I was on vacation.
I can't get a lady off my mind who I saw at a gas station.
She was so beautiful and her skin was so fair.
I wanted her to be my woman right then and there.
I should've talked to her but I was far too shy.
I knew it would be very hard to find her but I had to try.
I've made many phone calls and sent many emails just trying to locate her.
I've gone through a lot of trouble because I want to date her.
Just thinking about her makes me feel happy and serene.
If I find her, I'll put her on a pedestal and treat her like a queen.
Comments about I'Ll Put Her On A Pedestal by Randy Johnson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye