I Love You ' Are More Than Letters! ' - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
I love you, I really do,
I feel it inside, that it is you,
Who sits near me,
Drinking, a cup of tea!
Yes, I want to say it once more,
How much, I you adore,
How much I love, your nice smile,
When you have it, once in a while!
I love your smart eyes!
They remind me, how a dove flies,
After her loving dear,
For whom she does care!
For You, I feel a touch,
A sense of love, very much,
It makes me say it to,
My dear, ' I love you '!
Comments about I Love You ' Are More Than Letters! ' by Yoseph Lupu
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl