I'M No Moses - Poem by Roger Bewman
Who said laying eggs is a saying
when the traveller's cheques are delaying
who said life is for people to rent
when there's nothing else to spend
Gonna skip mutual pleasures
nice gestures and funny measures
I am no Moses...
Love is why the world started ticking
and workin, who am I to say?
I’m no Moses
Comments about I'M No Moses by Roger Bewman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl