I'M Only A Pooch - Poem by Bill Cosby
I am only a little puppy,
I like to go visit and play
with my sister Trixie
so soft and white.
we play til we are tired
but we never fight.
Trixie is such a playful thing,
and I love wrestling with her, but...
she never knows when to quit,
so, when I have had enough,
I just run away, hide and sit.
but sooner or later she finds me
and we tumble again.
I am thankful I do not live with her
or we would never rest.
but I love Trixie,
and I endure her,
and all of her zest.
Dedication to to Trixie
Comments about I'M Only A Pooch by Bill Cosby
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda