The Blue Agate Moon - Poem by Bill Cosby
The sky was midnight Blue above.
The moon shone bright and full.
Just like the shadows over our love
the clouds seemed to cover it dull.
But the white light from above
a reflection of our love, broke
through clouds that seemed to
Comments about The Blue Agate Moon by Bill Cosby
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl