I'M Walkin Away - Poem by maya crisol
I'm walkin away
from all the troubles in my life...
the past that never seems to die
the present that makes me wish to die
and the future where all of us will eventually die!
Comments about I'M Walkin Away by maya crisol
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl