I Need To Know - Poem by susan cook
I need to know that you are happy,
then I can let you go.
I need to know that you are loved, and give love, in a way that sets you free,
then I can be free.
I need to know if you have come home,
then I can leave.
I need to know that new paths are shining bright stars for you,
then I can follow mine.
I need to know that you are nourished in your hopes and in your heart.
and only then,
I can let you go.
Comments about I Need To Know by susan cook
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl