susan cook Poems
- Can I Give You Up? I miss you. I have tried to turn my ...
- I Want To Be True I don't want to be clever or witty or ...
- Tenderness So tender, so gentle your touch Like your heart ...
- Wishful Thinking I have a letter from you, I have cards, ...
- Moments There have been a hundred thousand moments since we ...
- This Path Our path? the path of our hearts the path of our...
- In Those Moments It's the moments of selfless reflection that...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about susan cook
Can I Give You Up?
I miss you.
I have tried to turn my heart to stone
but it won't let me
I have tried for anger
But I simply love you.
My breath is so shallow, it scares me,
I want the wind to blow strong.
A lilly does not stand in coyness or grief
I want to be a lily.
A flower gives from its heart
Like I gave to you from mine.
Should I die like a flower shrivel and weep
And just wait for the seasons to change, the wind to blow
strong, my heart to open once more.
It's a long long time waiting.
I miss you so.
I have clung to your ...