I Need You Here By My Side - Poem by Jeff Fleischer
I need you here by my side.
And that is no lie.
And I'll tell you why.
It's because I need you so bad.
Without you, I'm sad.
I need to be touched by your grace
And see your loving face.
Know that you really care.
Touch your silky hair.
Make love to you at night.
Wouldn't that be out of sight?
Never let you say good bye.
You're the apple of my eye.
Comments about I Need You Here By My Side by Jeff Fleischer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl