bill nye the science guy
I Once Knew A Girl - Poem by bill nye the science guy
And her book of poems lulled her to sleep.
The whining, whimpering narratives of nature
That is not life, she knew, and you do too -
so she burned her book of poems
and took hold the bottle she used to do battle -
and defied the dark demented fantasy
she saw - on the earth and in her head.
Comments about I Once Knew A Girl by bill nye the science guy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl