bill nye the science guy
Lovers And Loners - Poem by bill nye the science guy
lively lovers lurk, loving
lavish lusty lives.
Loners live life low,
loathing, lilting, lying -
Lovers love, loners lie.
Livers like lashing loners.
Lowly loners longing
leaves loners lonely.
Lovers living, lifting, laughing!
Loners lying, lonely, limping.
Comments about Lovers And Loners by bill nye the science guy
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl