I Saw Her Crying - Poem by William McGehee
I saw her crying there today
Seated right across from me.
I was as lost for words to say
To chase her tears so far away.
So I took her hand then gently
To help her teardrops there to mend,
And look into her eyes to see
Her tears of sadness falling free.
I let her know that I’m her friend
And would be so until the end.
Comments about I Saw Her Crying by William McGehee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda