Emmanuel George Cefai
I Took Her Hand To Shake It - Poem by Emmanuel George Cefai
I took her hand to shake it.
She took my hand and shook it.
‘Twas love, but it was cold.
‘Twas love, yet still alive, but old.
Comments about I Took Her Hand To Shake It by Emmanuel George Cefai
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl