I Tried - Poem by Crystal Maresh
I tried not to love you, I tried not to care,
I tried not to think of you whenever you were there.
I tried to hide how I feel,
But I couldn’t, cause it’s all real.
I dream about you day and night,
Dreaming that you were by my side.
I know that I like you,
And I know that I love you.
And I’ve held the feeling in so long,
Then thought about it and I was wrong.
I can’t hide my feeling for you,
I can’t keep feeling blue.
But how can I tell you?
When you don’t like me too?
Comments about I Tried by Crystal Maresh
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl